[c-nsp] Cisco ASR9K SDR configuration experience

Xu Hu jstuxuhu0816 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 01:06:58 EST 2012

Hi guys,
Now my customer wants to configure the SDR in their ASR9K, is anyone have
the experience of configuring SDR in ASR9K?
Do we need to buy any special license? Because when i configure the SDR in
ADMIN mode, will have the following failures:

sdr Cisco
 location 0/RSP0/CPU0 primary
!!% LRd encountered an error in the attempted config.: You have already
configured the maximum number of Service Domain Routers.
 location 0/0/CPU0
!!% LRd encountered an error in the attempted config.: You have already
configured the maximum number of Service Domain Routers.
I know by default we have a owner SDR, but how to increase the numbers?

Many thanks,
Hu Xu