[c-nsp] MPLS TE conver from IOS to IOS-XR

Xu Hu jstuxuhu0816 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 22:50:59 EST 2012

Ok, got it. Since i saw you are very familiar with the IOS-XR, i had
another problems to ask for your help, thanks. Lol.
Did you ever encounter the OSPF hello interval problems in the IOS-XR?
Before we used the IOS-XR, we run the OSPF in 7609, the ospf hello interval
is msec, but now we cannot configure the msec in IOS-XR in ASR9K, one of my
friends from recommend me to use the BFD to quick converge the network?
Do you have any good ideas?

Thanks for your help.
Hu Xu