[c-nsp] Cisco Switch (2960G-48TC-L) CPU Utilization

Matthew Newton mcn4 at leicester.ac.uk
Mon Feb 27 16:48:37 EST 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 12:28:54AM +0500, Farooq Razzaque wrote:
> I would appriciate any feedback from anyone ?

I guess you missed what Alan wrote?

> > hideously old and full of wierd little bugs

IIRC, we had some issues with that release too (may have been
SE1), albeit with a slightly different model of switch.

Matthew

> From: farooq_mcp at hotmail.com
> To: a.l.m.buxey at lboro.ac.uk
> CC: cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
> Subject: RE: [c-nsp] Cisco Switch (2960G-48TC-L) CPU Utilization
> Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 15:05:45 +0500
>
> Dear Alan
>
> I already checked the open/closed caveats for the IOS 12.2(52) SE but i did not find any releavent bug
>
> what do u think is this CPU is normal or Bug.
>

> > Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 09:23:19 +0000
> > From: A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
> > To: farooq_mcp at hotmail.com
> > CC: cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
> > Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Cisco Switch (2960G-48TC-L) CPU Utilization
> >
> > hi,
> >
> > 12.2(52)SE ?
> >
> > hideously old and full of wierd little bugs - really, check the IOS
> > release notes and the closed/resolved caveats for every release since
> > that version... you might be suprised how it even worked at all... ;-)
> >
> > alan

Matthew Newton, Ph.D. <mcn4 at le.ac.uk>

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom