[c-nsp] Vlans on an ASR9000

Wed Jan 4 14:35:53 EST 2012

As Promised here are some example configs.  In this example I have an
untagged port (GigabitEthernet0/1/0/2) connected to a CPE and a 802.1q
tagged port (GigabitEthernet0/1/0/1) connected to another switch which
has another CPE in vlan 200.

interface GigabitEthernet0/1/0/1
 negotiation auto
!
interface GigabitEthernet0/1/0/1.1 l2transport
 encapsulation untagged
!
interface GigabitEthernet0/1/0/1.200 l2transport
 encapsulation dot1q 200
 rewrite ingress tag pop 1 symmetric
!
interface GigabitEthernet0/1/0/2
!
interface GigabitEthernet0/1/0/2.200 l2transport
 encapsulation untagged
!
interface BVI1
 description Internal LAN
 ipv4 address 192.0.2.254 255.255.255.0
!
interface BVI200
 description Customer 001 Vlan
 ipv4 address 198.51.100.254 255.255.255.0
!
l2vpn
 bridge group 1
  bridge-domain BD_1