[c-nsp] Problem with 7200 and 12.2(33)SRE upgrade

Marco Marzetti marco at lamehost.it
Sat Jan 14 07:51:59 EST 2012

Hello,

Why had so MANY problems with 12.2(33) SRE ( and SRD too ) and ATM on C7200 that we decided to revert to previous IOS ( ~12.3 ) and buy a new box to terminate the "new" ethernet services.

We experienced VC flapping and weird CLI counters.
Workaround for flapping was to remove and re-configure the ATM sub-interface.
We found no solution for counters

Ps. Since we opened a bug, Cisco reccomended us to upgrade to 15.1.

Hope this help