[c-nsp] 7200/7600 LLQ Wierd Problem

ar ar_djp at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 06:46:09 EST 2012

My problem actually is the application of the policy on the interface.
I can attach it to Gi0/2.1554  but I cant configure it at Gi0/2.1500.

This is annoying and weird.

I have same policy say, shaping at 1Mbps with still  a child policy-map of QOS and  is working at Gi0/2.1518.

All at Gi0/2 interface. It's just that this sub-interface (gi0/2.1500) don't accept this. Others do accept it.

Regarding the "bandwidth remaining", i just want to get the reserved bandwidth at the remaining 40%.
But will consider the one below.