[c-nsp] 7200/7600 LLQ Wierd Problem

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Tue Jan 17 07:05:51 EST 2012

On (2012-01-17 19:46 +0800), ar wrote:

> I can attach it to Gi0/2.1554  but I cant configure it at Gi0/2.1500.
>
> This is annoying and weird.
>
> I have same policy say, shaping at 1Mbps with still  a child policy-map of QOS and  is working at Gi0/2.1518.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/interfaces_modules/shared_port_adapters/configuration/6500series/76cfgsip.html#wp1208242

According to table 4-9, priority percent is not supported on SIP600. Are
you sure it actually works in some subinterface we're you've applied, and
do you know how to check it from hardware what was programmed?
I personally wouldn't spend too much time on this, and would just do
separate 'priority' command and separate 'police percent X'.

I've often seen config on on ES+, ES20 and SIP400 which was taken in
(perhaps with message in 'show log' complaining, but not applied to
hardware)

--
  ++ytti