[c-nsp] Bridging multiple inner VLAN's

Patrick Cole z at amused.net
Wed Jan 18 19:03:38 EST 2012

Dave,

We do the following on 7200 for PPPoE to terminate any inner VLAN below a
specific outer VLAN.  I can't help but wonder if it would work fine with
a bridge-group too if that is what you need?   The command seems to be
accepted fine on the interface.

interface gi 0/0.<outerVLAN>
 encapsulation dot1q <outerVLAN> second-dot1q any
 pppoe enable group xxxxx

Regards,

Patrick