[c-nsp] getting a current mib from cisco

Lee ler762 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 19:51:49 EST 2012

What's the trick for getting a current MIB from Cisco?

I opened service request 619684675 last Nov. asking for the current
CISCO-FEATURE-CONTROL-MIB.my since an snmpwalk of
cfcFeatureCtrlOpStatus on a nexus 4000 returned a lot of OIDs instead
of feature names.  A bit more than 2 months later and still no current
mib :(

& philosophical q - do I give up and close the case when I get enough
info out of Cisco to solve my immediate problem or do I hold out until
there's a new CISCO-FEATURE-CONTROL-MIB.my released on cisco.com & the
issue is resolved for everyone?

Lee