[c-nsp] getting a current mib from cisco

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Wed Jan 18 20:14:06 EST 2012

On Wed, 18 Jan 2012, Lee wrote:

> What's the trick for getting a current MIB from Cisco?

Is this a case of not being to find the right/most up-to-date MIB file, or
is this a case of the right/most up-to-date MIB file not matching the
version of code you're running?

I normally download what I need from ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pub/mibs/

> Do I give up and close the case when I get enough
> info out of Cisco to solve my immediate problem or do I hold out until
> there's a new CISCO-FEATURE-CONTROL-MIB.my released on cisco.com & the
> issue is resolved for everyone?

If you're not getting a satisfactory response from the TAC, don't hesitate
to take it up with your account manager/account team and then they can try
to get you some answers internally.

jms