[c-nsp] VRF import default route from global routing table on the Same PE with internet and NNI to a provider

TOMAZ, Mariano Mariano.TOMAZ at LA.LOGICALIS.COM
Fri Jan 20 08:10:46 EST 2012

Have you considered the command "import ipv4 unicast" under the vrf
definition?
Check the following link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/ios_xe/iproute_bgp/configuration/gui
de/irg_sup_ip_pref_xe.html

Hope this helps.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net] En nombre de Erik Sundberg
Enviado el: jueves, 19 de enero de 2012 03:03 p.m.
Para: cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
Asunto: [c-nsp] VRF import default route from global routing table on
the Same PE with internet and NNI to a provider

I am trying to figure a way to import a default route from the global
routing table into a customer's VRF to provide internet access. This
customer's site is on another's provider network that we interconnect
with using a NNI and option b.

Our PE has MPLS L3 VPNs, NNI Link to a provider, and full internet
routes.

So here is the layout

Cust---Provider1---NNI_LINK----PE----Internet

So I see three ways of doing this.

1. Configuring a Internet gateway and attach it off the PE using vlans

Cust-Provider--NNI_LINK---PE---dot1qtrunk--InternetGateway--PE--Internet

        PE G0/0 Vlan10
                vrf CUST
                ip addr 10.1.1.2/30

        Ineternetgateway G0/0 vlan 10
                No vrf
                Ip addr 10.1.1.1/30

        Internetgateway G0/1
                Ip addr 2.2.2.2/30

        PE G0/1
                IP addr 2.2.2.1/30

2. I know the global commands won't work because that requires a
dedicated "Internet Gateway Router" and the route back to the customer's
CE won't work because of the NNI Link and the customer is not directly
attached to our PE

3. Loopback Cable on the PE one side in the vrf and the other in the
internet routing table.
        G0/0.10  MPLS VRF Interface
                Vlan 10
                Vrf cust
                Ip addr 10.1.1.2/30

        G0/1.10  Internet Routing
                Vlan 10
                Ip addr 10.1.1.1/30

If there is another way to do this let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Erik

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents,
files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain
confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or
attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have
received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately
by replying to this e-mail. You must destroy the original transmission
and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you.