[c-nsp] Cisco CSS 11501 Load Balancer - Load Balancing on a sorry service

Richard Thomas Richard.Thomas at the-logic-group.com
Tue Jan 31 10:11:37 EST 2012

Hi David,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

I had seen the secondarySorryServer config when first looking into this.

I really want load balanced 'Sorry' service, instead of fail to first 'Sorry' service and if that's also down, fail to secondary 'Sorry' service.

Thanks for the idea though :)

Richard.

The Logic Group Enterprises Limited. Logic House, Waterfront Business Park, Fleet Road, Fleet,   Hampshire, GU51 3SB, United Kingdom. Registered in England. Registered No. 2609323

The information in this email and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged and protected by law. It is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you may not use, disclose, copy, distribute, print or rely on the content of this email or its attachments. If this email has been received by you in error please advise the sender and delete the email from your computer.