[c-nsp] Netflow + MPLS issue on PE routers

Anrey Teslenko teslenko.andrey at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 04:06:36 EDT 2012

Counters too small because I cleared it before check again.

We use IOS 12.2SRE3 on Cisco 76-x series.
We have SIP and WX6708 LAN card faced in MPLS core.

Our config for Netflow are

mls nde sender version 5
mls netflow usage notify 80 120
mls sampling packet-based 1024 8096
mls flow ip interface-destination-source
ip flow-export source Loopback0
ip flow-export version 5 origin-as
ip flow-export destination xx.xx.xx.xx nnn

and per L3 interface

ip flow ingress
mls netflow sampling

Moreover.
I have problem only with routers which exported flows via MPLS cloud.
Routers which use shared L3 segment with collector no have this
problem.

Network topology

                  Collector
                        /\
                      /    \
                     /      \
                 PE1    PE2
                      \     /

   PE3 -- P -- MPLS -- P --PE4

                       PE5

PE1 & PE2 have not any problem with flow expot.

PE3, PE4, PE5 have similar problem -- this empty NDE counter

All routers have PHP disabled.