[c-nsp] Netflow + MPLS issue on PE routers

Anrey Teslenko teslenko.andrey at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 10:52:10 EDT 2012

As result of my correspondence with cisco TAC now I have some
investigation for this problem
mls nde works on PFC EARL7/7.5 and only for ipv4 packets ingress.
mls nde for ingress mpls frames not supported for 7600/6500 and  "MPLS
aware netflow" feature not supported too.

So in our case when we have PHP disabled on PE routers we can not
collect any netflow statistic on links faced to P-routers.

Apotheosis
mpls2mpls traffic can not be calculated for 7600 platforms in principle