[c-nsp] SoO For Every Route Advertised

Alex K. nsp.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 11:06:39 EDT 2012

Hi Yaku, thank you again for answering.

It wasn’t me :-)

As I said at the very beginning, this network design uses SoO not quite in
a way it was intended.

Not to mention names, but the people who came up with this idea (to use SoO
in this fashion) are probably belong to a well-known name in our market. So
anyhow, now I'm stuck with this design. Whereas my work is only to transfer
everything from Juniper to Cisco (that's how I stumbled across this one).

So, I'm fully aware of SoO intended use (and corresponding CLI, to be
complete) but that's not the point. The question is how I can translate the
behavior I pointed out in the beginning of my previous email into
corresponding Cisco CLI without going into interface level (cisco's way of
configuring SoO)?

*P.S. Because there are many-many interfaces involved.*

Best Regards,
Alex.