[c-nsp] 10G Aggregation

scott owens scottowens12 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 13:53:25 EDT 2012

I posed the same question/point a month ago.
If you do not need to implement MPLS - you can still use if from a carrier,
If you do not need OTV  between sites - you can get much functionality by
filtering FHRP at multiple sites

than the 4500X is a great box smaller than a nexus 7K.

VSS is a great solution in many cases compared to HSRP/GLBP.