[c-nsp] 10G Aggregation

Guillermo Ruiz gruizesteban at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 16:20:18 EDT 2012

Yes, the C4500X are nice boxes if you want to aggregate links and as far as
the buffer specifications fits in your design. Unfortunately VSS is still
not supported (it's something that will appear in next releases). If you
are going to deploy this in 6 months maybe it's worth to wait and go with
them. Otherwise will have to look for alternatives (e.g. Nexus 7004).

Regards,