[c-nsp] me3600x 6vpe

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Tue Jul 17 17:20:42 EDT 2012

Do y'all know if me3600x can do 6vpe ?  if so how ?  (I mean basic configs
to get going using directly connect pe---ce ip advertisements of ipv6
prefixes, oh and bare in mind that I already have functional vpvn4 mpls
l3vpn's running..so I just wanna add on v6 capability (which I understand
defines 6vpe))

Also, if I use a redundant rr ibgp architecture for my pe's neighboring for
L3VPN's..is there any ipv6 specific configs that will need to be put on the
redundant rr's in order for 6vpe to work?  I read that the sp core remains
ipv4 only even though you enable 6vpe on the edge..so I'm wondering if I
don't have to do anything on the rr's.  lemme know

I have some me3600's running 12.x and some running 15.x

Aaron