[c-nsp] Hardware Question

Joseph Hardeman jwhardeman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 22:15:12 EDT 2012

Hi Gert and Saku,

I ran the command Saku gave and it is showing the operating mode : PFC3BXL,
which I assume means that the CFC card is not bringing the SUP Engine down
any and it is operating in normal PFC3BXL mode.  Which should mean we get
around, if understand Saku's calculations correctly, then the engine should
be passing around 32Mpps from this card to the SUP engine.

Do you know of any specific commands that I should run to help me make sure
that the hardware is running properly and the Line Card hasn't caused the
Engine to fall down to a B or A mode?

Thanks

Joe