[c-nsp] ip helper within L3VPN

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Tue Jun 5 18:23:31 EDT 2012

Janez, you are awesome!  That did it.  I tried with only dhcp relay profile
and didn't work, then I also added back the interface level ip helper vrf
one (not vrf default, like it defaulted to originally) and BANG!

Thanks again.  Huge Help Janez

Aaron

conf

dhcp ipv4
 profile test relay
  helper-address vrf one 192.168.254.13

interface BVI10
 vrf one
 ipv4 helper-address vrf one 192.168.254.13
 ipv4 address 5.6.7.8 255.255.252.0
 ipv4 address 1.2.3.4 255.255.255.0 secondary

commit