[c-nsp] ASA - SSH/ASDM - Current logged on users

Don Nightingale dnightin at wellesley.edu
Wed Jun 6 11:53:33 EDT 2012

 From the release notes of ASA v8.4.4 ED:  "The maximum number of
simultaneous ASDM, SSH, and Telnet sessions allowed was added."

To set the maximum number of simultaneous ASDM, SSH, and Telnet sessions
that are allowed on the ASA, use the quota management-session command in
global configuration mode. To set the quota to the default value, use
the no form of this command.

quota management-session <number>