[c-nsp] ASA - SSH/ASDM - Current logged on users

Ryan West rwest at zyedge.com
Wed Jun 6 11:55:12 EDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 06, 2012 at 06:28:49, Hansen, Ulrich Vestergaard B. (E W EN R&D DT ES 1 2) wrote:
> To: cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
> Subject: [c-nsp] ASA - SSH/ASDM - Current logged on users
>
> Hi nsp-group!
>
> Is there a command or method to display the current logged on users on
> Cisco ASA - like you can issue the "who" command in IOS.
> Or is there a way we can display a visual banner upon login to ASDM
> displaying who is working on the device?

I wasn't able to find anything on a visual banner, the banner macro's are pretty basic.  If you're using ASDM, Monitoring -> properties -> Device Access and click ASDM/HTTPS/Telnet/SSH Sessions.  From cli it's a kludge.  Run who to see telnet sessions, show asdm sessions for ASDM, and show ssh sessions for SSH.

-ryan