[c-nsp] ME3600X IOS Version

Ivan cisco-nsp at itpro.co.nz
Mon Jun 25 03:08:34 EDT 2012

Hi,

I know the ME3600X has come up quite a lot recently on this list, but as
far as I recall and can find, it has been a while since there have been
any comments regarding the "best/most stable" version.

I am currently running 151-2.EY but will deploying some more hardware
shortly and would be interested  what versions others are successfully
using, especially 15.2S or 15.2S1.  151-2.EY has been good so far but I
am aware of the rapid development on software for this platform and also
that there are quite a few issues around.

Thanks

Ivan