[c-nsp] ME3600X IOS Version

Reuben Farrelly reuben-cisco-nsp at reub.net
Mon Jun 25 03:28:10 EDT 2012

I'd recommend 15.2(2)S1.  15.1(2)EY is a branch release which probably
won't have a long lifespan now that these switches have been integrated
into mainline S code.

15.2(2)S1 has been solidly stable for us with the exception of what
appears to be a cosmetic bug in that these messages are printed to the
console:

"Jun 25 17:10:02.164: %SFF8472-3-THRESHOLD_VIOLATION: Te0/2: Rx power
high alarm; Operating value:   1.4 dBm, Threshold value:   0.0 dBm."

I vaguely recall seeing a DDTS Caveat about this problem too.

Otherwise all good, no other issues....and really like the hardware.

Reuben