[c-nsp] ASR9K limitations

chip chip.gwyn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 18:34:31 EDT 2012

Also,

  If you're doing bgp signaled vpls, you may find issues with MTU,
this will help:

l2vpn
 autodiscovery bgp
  signaling-protocol bgp
   mtu mismatch ignore

I haven't quite got it figured out whether this is a problem with C or
J from looking through RFC's....but thar be dragons.

--
Just my $.02, your mileage may vary,  batteries not included, etc....