[c-nsp] WS-X6704-10GE, WS-X6708-10GE

Dmitry Valdov dv at dv.ru
Fri Mar 2 06:03:50 EST 2012

I had a simular problem a few months ago.
I saw overruns and loss of packets when much traffic flowed from one port
of 6704 to another port of the same card. (Actually it was port mirroring).

The problem was fixed by configuring "fabric buffer-reserve low" (or medium).

--
Dmitry Valdov
CCIE #15379 (R&S and SP)