[c-nsp] VPDN-aware VRF

Stephen Fulton sf at lists.esoteric.ca
Fri Mar 9 10:35:19 EST 2012

Hi all,

I want to terminate a VPDN tunnel within a VRF, but have the actual
sessions exist within the global routing table.  For example, provider
XYZ has provided RFC1918 addresses for their LAC's, which I do not want
to expose in my global table, but my customer's PPPoE sessions which
would be delivered by provider XYZ must be within my global table with
public IP addresses.  From my understanding of the documentation, it
seems possible but I want to confirm with my learned brethren.

Thanks,

-- Stephen