[c-nsp] Nexus network Design - Switching LOOP

Chuck Church chuckchurch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 09:44:41 EDT 2012

Jack,

	On the Nexus 2K, I believe it's still the case where you can't
disable BPDU guard (port shuts down if BPDU received).  For the 3750 to
attach, I'm guessing you disabled the sending of BPDUs (enabled BPDU
filter).  If so, a loop would be expected.  I wish there was a way to do
this, especially with the original 2Ks not supporting 10/100.  You probably
need to home the 3750 to the 5Ks.

Chuck