[c-nsp] Recommended IPv6 Resources

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Tue Mar 13 10:13:45 EDT 2012

On Tue, 13 Mar 2012, Steve McCrory wrote:

> I'm dipping my toe into the world of IPv6 and I'm looking for
> recommendations on resources - books, design guides, white papers,
> tutorials etc.

It's really not all that different from IPv4 other than much larger
address space, conservative IP assignment gets flipped around 180*, and
watch out for things like needing IPv6 ACLs on things like
router/switch vty lines, and RA / SLAAC automatically enabling IPv6 on
hosts before they've been configured for it (ACLs).