[c-nsp] Recommended IPv6 Resources

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Tue Mar 13 14:46:56 EDT 2012

+1 on test lab. Lots of issues won't show up until actual use.

For example, on a Cisco router by if you disable SLAAC by doing:

# ipv6 nd prefix default 300 180 no-autoconfig

Windows and Linux work fine. However, Solaris no longer gets a default route
from RA.

These are the gotcha's that you have to find out yourself.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff        | Fax:   914-460-4139