[c-nsp] Recommended IPv6 Resources

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Wed Mar 14 11:29:29 EDT 2012

On Tue, 13 Mar 2012, Steve McCrory wrote:

> I'm more than prepared to hunt for resources and have a play with IPv6
> for myself, I just wanted a pointer in the direction of good,
> informative, up-to-date material.

Your point is well taken :)

IPv6, like many other technologies, has launched numerous religious
debates (read through the NANOG list archives for many examples ;) ), so
there is lots of information available, but there is also lots of
potential mis-information.  There are also many areas where either vendor
support is lean (inet6 firewall filters in Junos), or their documentation
is lean (Cisco IPv6 inspection capabilities in the ASA comes to mind).

jms