[c-nsp] Recommended IPv6 Resources

Jeremy Bresley brez at brezworks.com
Tue Mar 13 10:43:23 EDT 2012

A few good resources and cheat sheets:

http://www.estoile.com/   and http://www.estoile.com/links/ipv6.pdf
http://packetlife.net/library/cheat-sheets/
http://search.oreilly.com/?q=ipv6&x=0&y=0

Also check out some of the Live Virtual sessions covering IPv6, some
very good intros there.  If you can be a bit more specific on what
specifically you want to read on, I'm sure the group can come up with
more resources to cover that use case.  (Peering, customer filtering,
exchange point configuration, access switch issues, MPLS, 6VPE, etc.)

Jeremy