[c-nsp] Recommended IPv6 Resources

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Tue Mar 13 10:26:29 EDT 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 02:13:28PM -0000, Steve McCrory wrote:
> I appreciate this list doesn't look favourably on the 'I can't figure
> this out and can't be bothered looking for myself, please do it for me'
> type of posts but that's not what I'm looking for here.
>
> I'm more than prepared to hunt for resources and have a play with IPv6
> for myself, I just wanted a pointer in the direction of good,
> informative, up-to-date material.

Yeah, and unfortunately, I don't have anything nicely packaged for
you.  There's stuff on http://www.cisco.com/go/ipv6 - some marketing
blurb, but also links to whitepapers and such.

But basically, you might not even *need* it, since it's just "96 more bits,
no magic" - that was the point I was trying to make.

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de