[c-nsp] Recommended IPv6 Resources

Steve McCrory smccrory at gcicom.net
Tue Mar 13 10:13:28 EDT 2012

Gert,

Not at all, I took it in the nature it was intended :o)

I appreciate this list doesn't look favourably on the 'I can't figure
this out and can't be bothered looking for myself, please do it for me'
type of posts but that's not what I'm looking for here.

I'm more than prepared to hunt for resources and have a play with IPv6
for myself, I just wanted a pointer in the direction of good,
informative, up-to-date material.

Cheers

Steven