[c-nsp] cisco PPPoE Intermediate agent SNMP info

Mike mike-cisconsplist at tiedyenetworks.com
Wed Mar 14 17:12:00 EDT 2012

Hello,

	You guys (and gals) rock, thanks for being here.

	So I am noticing now that as I am using pppoe intermediate agent tags,
I don't seem to be able to get my 7201 to show me any pppoe intermediate
agent info (circuit-id and remote-id for example) for active sessions.
The 7201 is certainly passing these along to my radius server and such,
but 'show sss sessions detailed' has nothing to indicate what tags were
present with the sessions listed, and there also doesn't appear to be
anything available with SNMP either.

	It seems to me that knowing which circuit-id was associated with a
session would be a logical thing to want. It does appear that cisco does
send this information in the accounting packets, but it's otherwise
unavailable. This means I would have to keep a seperate table if I want
this all together with 'current sessions' information. Does anyone have
any other ideas for this?

Mike-