[c-nsp] Carrier grade NAT44 & newest Cisco boxes

Ruslan Pustovoitov rus-p at mostelekom.net
Thu Mar 15 01:57:47 EDT 2012

In Russia the situation with law enforsement is simpler at least with
real IP addresses.
Now we insert prism into ligthpath between neighbor's SFP/XFP in point
where regulator wont and send to their equipment all traffic without
saving flows information in database.
I hope with NAT situation will be the same.
For real time correlation between internal (private IP) and external IP
(real IP) I hope regulator be able to get from us Netflow v9 )