[c-nsp] MPLS TE conver from IOS to IOS-XR

Xu Hu jstuxuhu0816 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 06:15:37 EDT 2012

Hi Team,
I had something new to updated this topic. I want to highlight two things
that need to be careful.
1. In the auto-tunnel mesh, if you want to define the destination-list,
must remember to use the prefix list not the access-list, if you use the
access-list, the auto-tunnel also can created, but the number and path is
wrong, i trouble shooting so much time.
2.If you don't see the backup tunnel work, you need to check if you enable
the backup tunnel under the interface.
The command is like this: mpls traffic-eng interface auto-tunnel backup,
that's all.

Hu Xu