[c-nsp] clearing ip policy map on the cli?

Mike mike-cisconsplist at tiedyenetworks.com
Thu Mar 29 14:03:40 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am assigning policy routes to some pppoe users via a radius attribute
Cisco-AVPair := "lcp:interface-config=ip policy route-map noticedusers"

This works and forces my customer packets to have this route-map
applied. What I would like to do is to be able to clear this route-map
from the cli without resetting the user's pppoe session (and yes of
course removing it from radius so if they re-connect it's not
reapplied). Is there any cli way of doing this?

Mike-