[c-nsp] Testing New BGP Provider

David C Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Fri May 4 23:04:00 EDT 2012

Mitch,
I have never done this. But, my first thought is to set local preference to
1, forcing the learned routes to be the last used. Putting the routes into a
VRF on the ASR9000 is a non-starter unless running the latest code and you
can define the VRF as a BIG VRF, so I would stay away from that. In IOS "sh
ip bgp neighbors x.x.x.x" displays a lot of information about the neighbor,
not sure if the same for IOS-XR.

David

--
http://dcp.dcptech.com