[c-nsp] Possible to trunk over Serial or DSL?

Darren O'Connor Darren.O'Connor at hso.uk.com
Wed May 9 08:15:46 EDT 2012

Hi Gert.

Thanks.

Basically what I'm trying to do is run subinterfaces, with each of those
subinterfaces in a separate vrf. So while I can have fa0/1.10 and
fa0/1.20 in different vrfs on the same box, I would like to be able to
do the same over Serial and/or ADSL.

I have been able to do this with an old Riverstone so technically it
should be possible.

Thanks