[c-nsp] Tuning HSRP timers for BGP routers

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Wed May 9 14:21:54 EDT 2012

That's the thing, we aren't getting any BGP events, just HSRP ones. The
netflow analysis don't show a high bandwidth utilization, that's why I was
looking at the BGP re-calc causing the HSRP hellos to drop.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039