[c-nsp] Timeout value on ASA

David White, Jr. (dwhitejr) dwhitejr at cisco.com
Wed May 9 13:51:07 EDT 2012

Hi Antonio,

The first output is showing "PATed" connections - or ones which have
been Port Address Translated.  In this case, the xlate timeout is
hard-coded to 30 seconds, and is not user configurable.

If instead you look at "NATed" connections, you will see the timeout
would be set to the user-configured value - 3 hours in your case.

Hope that helps explain it.

Sincerely,

David.