[c-nsp] Lot of input errors on a NPE-G1 interface

Chuck Church chuckchurch at gmail.com
Thu May 24 09:17:10 EDT 2012

Regarding that IPTV issue, there is a Cisco switch option to not flush IGMP
table mappings when a TCN goes out, that accomplishes the same thing as
portfast, but without the (slight) risk of using that:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst4500/12.2/31sga/configu
ration/guide/multi.html#wp1049520

Chuck