[c-nsp] L3VPN works, but not default route

Robert Raszuk robert at raszuk.net
Wed May 30 16:19:15 EDT 2012

Hi Aaron,

Are you sure those type 3s do not come with DN bit set ?

RFC4577:

4.2.5.1.  The DN Bit

    When a type 3 LSA is sent from a PE router to a CE router, the DN bit
    [OSPF-DN] in the LSA Options field MUST be set.  This is used to
    ensure that if any CE router sends this type 3 LSA to a PE router,
    the PE router will not redistribute it further.

Thx,
R.