[c-nsp] L3VPN works, but not default route

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Tue May 29 14:36:23 EDT 2012

Is there a reason why my pe's only install type 5 routes from the ospf
neighboring ce?

In other words, on the pe, I see lots of type-3's in the vrf-specific ospf
db learned from the directly connected ce...but in this pe, I only see type
5's installed in vrf rib, and thus, subsequently, only those type-5's are
redis'd to remotely located pe's where other member vrf are located.

Aaron