[c-nsp] 7200VXR G2 performance

Ali Sumsam ali+cisconsp at eintellego.net
Thu Nov 8 01:13:59 EST 2012

Hi All,
One of our customer's border router which is G2 is having a lot of load on
it. We observe packet loss when throughput reaches to maximum.

Any suggestion how can we lower the load or increase the power of the
router. We need a temporary solution for a couple of weeks.

Besides, I think removing ACLs and limiting the traffic coming from
Aggregation(3560G) can help. Comments plz....

Regards,

*Ali Sumsam CCIE*
*Network Engineer - Level 3*
eintellego Pty Ltd
ali at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383 ; Fax: (+612) 8572 9954

Cell +61 (0)410 603 531

facebook.com/eintellego
PO Box 7726, Baulkham Hills, NSW 1755 Australia

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – Brocade - IBM