[c-nsp] 7200VXR G2 performance

Ali Sumsam ali+cisconsp at eintellego.net
Thu Nov 8 01:40:08 EST 2012

Hi Andrew,
I think i have used the wrong term "power" over here.

 The whole idea is how to use the router's resources well. What can i do to
bring cpu and memory utilization of router down?

*Ali Sumsam CCIE*
*Network Engineer - Level 3*
eintellego Pty Ltd
ali at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383 ; Fax: (+612) 8572 9954

Cell +61 (0)410 603 531

facebook.com/eintellego
PO Box 7726, Baulkham Hills, NSW 1755 Australia

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – Brocade - IBM