[c-nsp] Slow 2008R2

Lucas Lazaro lucas.lazaro at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 20:57:00 EST 2012

Don,
Check these links. They were useful on my environment.

SMB: No registry setting for tuning the TCP window size in TCP/IP should exist
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff633467(v=ws.10).aspx

Do you still set EnablePMTUDiscovery to 0?
http://blogs.technet.com/b/nettracer/archive/2010/06/01/do-you-still-set-enablepmtudiscovery-to-0.aspx

Information about the TCP Chimney Offload, Receive Side Scaling, and Network Direct Memory Access features in Windows Server 2008
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/951037/en

Checklist: Deploying Virtual Machine Chimney
http://technet.microsoft.com/es-es/library/gg162685(v=ws.10).aspx

Poor network performance on Windows 2008 Server virtual machine
http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=1009517

Hope this help.

Regards,
-lucas