[c-nsp] can not configure modem by router

s m sam.gh1986 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 01:46:59 EST 2012

thanks Juergen
what i've got from your words is: for connecting modem to cisco we should
reverse send and receive while for connecting cisco to PC it should be
straight. is it true or i  misunderstand what you mean?

this connection is so important for me therefore i want to buy a cable but
don't know what exactly cable i should buy. please help me to buy a correct
one.

thanks for your attention