[c-nsp] Ingress QoS on ASR 1000 LACP bundles

Dikkema, Michael (Business Technology) MDikkema at postmedia.com
Mon Nov 19 15:38:43 EST 2012

I cannot assign a service-policy input statement to an LACP port-channel interface on an ASR 1002 router. The console gives an error saying it's not possible. I have found documentation from Cisco stating that it's not supported under any current software. Putting the service policy onto the physical members has no effect.

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 10:18:46AM -0600, Dikkema, Michael (Business Technology) wrote:
> Is there any way to get ingress QoS working on LACP on ASR 1000 series?

What do you mean with "ingress QoS" exactly?

I'd be interested to learn about any QoS "surprises" on ASR1k.